A Message From Axiom Research Regarding COVID-19:
Effective Thursday, March 19th of 2020, California Governor Gavin Newsom issued a mandatory statewide order to “stay at home”. Additionally, he ordered full shutdown of non-essential business in California for a period which has relaxed, then been enforced again, over the last ten months (Please visit www.covid19.ca.gov for up-to-date details regarding the statewide order). As a clinical trials research facility, Axiom Research is considered an essential business. We have a duty to be available to you, our patients, and to continue to monitor your safety during a clinical trial. As such, all sites will continue operations. If you are already scheduled for your visit you will receive direct updates from our coordinators. Enrollment continues for our studies and should you wish to learn more about them, please visit www.axiomresearch.com or call us at (909) 824-2325.
We are taking active precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff by limiting exposure to Covid-19.
- All symptomatic patients are asked to reschedule. If you are experiencing shortness of breath, fever or cough, please call for a later appointment.
- Where possible, we are conducting virtual visits via telemedicine options.
- When conducting in-person visits, all patients are screened via temperature and COVID-19 symptom checks.
- In addition to standard sterilization and hygiene procedures, our facilities also undergo deep sanitation measures.
- Social distancing is implemented in our facilities and appointments are spread out.
At Axiom Research, we recognize that this is a time of great stress, concern and unsurety for everyone. Our thoughts are with all of our patients and we strive daily to be sure we are doing everything in our power to ensure the health and safety of our patients and our staff.